Advanced EPOS Solutions
Free Utility for use with 4-Shop for live website inventory.
- Allow customers to check stock availability
- Provide live stock lookup for staff on the local network just using a browser
- Permit head office to check stock at locations with 4-Shop
- Provision mobile users with the latest inventory information
Requires Windows Vista or later.
- Install the utility
- Provide the website FTP detail in the 4sweb configuration (not required for local network browsers, just check the local file only option)
- Set the inventory snapshot frequency (4sweb configuration, Upload interval).
- Place the inventory web page on your site (not required for local network use)
- Demonstration web page (inventor.htm) is included in the 4-Shop data folder.
- Point a browser at that web page on your site (or if on a local network, at the inventor.htm page in the 4-Shop data folder).
- Try the demo web page here http://www.bibase.co.uk/inventor.htm
- What do I need to run it?
The program requires an existing installation of 4-Shop (full or trial).
- Which browsers does it work with
It has been validated with later versions of the leading browsers.
- What protocols and webservers are required?
It uses standard FTP to upload the data. No web server side implementation is required.
- Can I use it for staff or customers with a browser on the local network
Yes, just point the browser at the inventor.htm in the 4-Shop data folder.
- The inventory did not change after an upload
The web browser cache may need to be cleared.
- What is the current release?
Android inventory viewer utility
. Just copy the inventory file, inventory.dat, to the device and import it.